RSS

Monday, February 1, 2010

Choco-Moutain Cookies


I bake all the time and am only eating for one...so when I get bored with something I've already made or it gets stale I turn it into something else. SO-- I used some old chocolate brownies to make these cookies. Anything chocolate would work to make these, brownies, cake, cookies...really anything.

Ingredients:
1 cup pureed brownies
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon coconut
1/4 cup milk (almond, soy, etc.)
1 tablespoon ground coffee
2 tablespoons stevia
1 teaspoon honey
1/8 cup chopped walnuts
1 tablespoon coco powder

Heat oven to 350. Puree brownies until all large pieces are crumbled. Pour puree into bowl, add egg and milk and stir. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Batter should have medium thickness. Grease pan and place 1 inch dollops of batter and bake for 20 minutes.

0 comments: